The RICOH Ri 100 is an entry-level Direct to Garment (DTG) printer that offers a small footprint and an affordable pricing. It is best suited for new businesses and small retail shops that have low volume printing needs. The Ri 100 comes with a standard tray for printing on adult T-shirts and supports an optional small tray and a multi-purpose tray to enable printing on a wide variety of applications, such as T-shirts for children, tote bags, sweatshirts, flags, polo shirts, and so on.
- Impressive print speeds of 80 seconds in Speed mode and 150 seconds in Fine mode (Default), making it ideal for businesses offering on-demand printing.
- Compact design, ideal for desktop use in small space settings, such as a storefront or on a side desk.
- Uses garment ink that provides durable and colourfast prints. The optional heat press finisher provides heat cure treatment for longer-lasting and professional-looking prints.
- Easy to operate, eliminating the need for dedicated technicians or experienced operators.
- Low initial and running costs compared with other DTG printers in the market, making it a cost-effective choice for customers.